2011年4月10日日曜日

【前編】 四年ぶりの、皇居ラン ~今、何を思うか!?~

( 【First Part】 The First Time in This Four Years to Run Around The Imperial Palace ~What I feel Now!?~ )
(英語。日本語は下部で、内容は同じ。)
●Running Around The Imperial Palace And The Memories.
Good feeling about not extreme muscle pain.

This update of my blog has been the first time in this week. What is it is about the running around the Imperial Palace in Tokyo.

I have run around there today with the mother of my friends in the elementary school and the wife of her eldest son. It has been the first time in this four years for me since I did during my high school days. The memories brought back a little bit.

The running around the Imperial Palace as club event in high school once a week, for me, are more than just events of running, it is events filled with memories of youth. I do still remember the day when I first ran there.

It was the same season right now. In a spring. I entered high school and focused on from among four choices of sports clubs, and finally chose the basketball club. There was no reason not to make use of my tall height, 184 cm. But it was close to the hell everyday for me, who played only table tennis not very hard in the junior high school. In the 16 new members, only one that I was a novice of basketball. Compared with others, physical strength differences and differences in experience of basketball was visible. While, of course practicing after school everyday, the days when we had to go to the nearby Imperial Palace and run around there, were the greatest bad day for me at the start.

But these three years, when I played as a basketball player in high school, gave me not only physical but also spiritual confidence in a as good as bad sense for me, as well as it was good memories for me. It was just some important times. I had gotten stronger day by day and it was a higher advantage in height for me. The members of my basketball club had admitted my three years works and this also made me so much happier.

I didn't run there after my graduation from high school in the temporal and distance reasons.

●After-effect
I have not noticed yet that today, that I ran there, may be one element of the beginning of the change of my life in the future. For that reason, I will tell you next time. Such opportunity, gave me by the mom, my friend and the older sister I met the first time today. Appreciate them so much.

To be continued.




I hope that things will get better as soon as possible with those who met with disaster, people have been evacuated in the second accident.

Moreover, I want to represent a deep respect to the people,
the staffs of Toukyoudenryoku, the Japan Ground Defense Force, the Metropolitan Police and Fire Brigade,
who are putting everything they have into their work at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant now.

Pray for Japan's early recovery.




And gratitude to everybody's reading.



(Japanese. Same to the above contents in English.)
●皇居ランと思い出
筋肉のほどよい痛みが、気持ちいい。

一週間ぶりのブログの更新。その静寂を破ったのが、今日の皇居ランだ。

小学校の友人のお母さんと、その息子のお嫁さんと一緒に、今日、皇居の周りを一周して来た。私にとっては、高校以来の、実に四年ぶりになる皇居ランだった。思い出が、少しばかりよみがえる。

高校生の頃に、部活で週一は走っていた皇居ラン。私にとって、ただのランニングである以上に、青春の思い出がいっぱい詰まっている、高校時代のイベントの一つである。初めてそこを走った日のことを、今でもよく覚えている。

…それは、ちょうど今と同じ季節。春、高校に入学した私は、四つに絞っていた部活の選択肢から、最終的にバスケ部を選んだ。184cmの長身を活かさない手はない。しかし、いざ入部してみると、…それは、中学で、半ば幽霊部員だった時もあった卓球部出身の私にとって、地獄の日々、に近いものだった。新入部員16人の中、私ひとりが、バスケットボール、初心者だった。周りとの体力的な差、経験の差は目に見えていた。毎日の放課後の練習はもちろんのことながら、週に一度、近くの皇居まで行って、そこを一周しなければいけない部活での時間は、当初の私にとっては、この上なく嫌な時間だった。

けれど、今となっては良い思い出である以上に、高校での三年間は、私にとって、良い意味でも悪い意味でも、自信を付けてくれた、大切な時間である。体力も次第に付いていったし、長身であることのアドバンテージはやはり大きかった。三年間、引退まで辞めずに部活に励んだ自分に、同期の仲間たちが、その粘りを強く認めてくれていったことも、私にはとても嬉しいことに思えたし、めげず、最後までみんなについていって良かったのだと思わせたものだ。

高校卒業後は、距離的、時間的なこともあって、皇居を一周することはなくなった。

●余波
私はまだ気付いていない。…もしかしたら、今日、そこを走ったことが、今後の私の人生の中での変化の、その始まりの一つのエレメントになるのかもしれないことを。その理由については、また今度話そうと思う。そんな機会を、偶然にも与えてくれた、友人であるお母さんや、今日初めて知り合ったお姉さんたちに、感謝だ。

続く…。




震災に会われた方々、二次災害で避難を余儀なくされている方々、
一日も早く事態が良くなることを祈っています。

さらに、今、福島第一原発で、命がけで作業に取り組んでいる、東京電力・自衛隊・警察・消防の方々の活動に、心より敬意を表したい。

日本の、早期復興を願っている。




そして、読んでくださった方々に感謝をこめて。

●Pictures (写真)
My breakfast, There Was No Time to Eat It (食べる時間がなかった我が朝食w)
Around Imperial Palace (皇居周辺)

桜が満開。
今日は良い天気。
Chicken Salad (若鶏のサラダ)Lunch (お昼)

東京駅近くのお店でランチとコーヒーブレーク。
Marunouchi Building (丸の内ビル)
Marunouchi Oazo (丸の内オアゾ)My New Camera (新カメ)

ピカピカの新品。前のと同じ。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿